Search This Blog

Thursday, August 23, 2012

Frustrated

I've been very lax with writing lately.  This summer has been very busy, which plays a part with finding time to write.  One of my issues right now is an ongoing debate going on in my mind about two of my characters.  I'm trying to decide if I should leave everything as it is or revise it.  The darn social ladder during Regency England isn't much help.  The two are in love, one is far above the other in social status.  I'm trying to decide if the families are okay with the two marrying or if I should have them elope.  Actually, blogging about this is giving me more ideas and helping me to resolve the issue.  My hubby always tells me to make a decision and go with it.

Hope you're enjoying these last days of summer!

Veronica

No comments:

Post a Comment