Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

The Temptation Of Your Touch

I recently read the latest novel by Teresa Medeiros called "The Temptation Of Your Touch."  It is the second book in the Burke Brothers series and I have to say I enjoyed it more than the first book.  It could have something to do with the setting in Cornwall, England over the desert setting in the first.  It could also do with the eldest brother being tall, dark, handsome and brooding.  There is also mystery and a taste of the paranormal in this tale.  I love Ms. Medeiros' descriptive writing and I find her storytelling to be quite clever.  In fact, her B&B inspired book, "The Bride and the Beast," influenced me to start writing again.

As far as my own writing, I have most of the crucial parts of my WIP written.  Now it's time for descriptive writing.  I think that is what truly builds a story and fills in the pages.

I am now on Twitter:  VRWinters Twitter Page .  I haven't been very active with tweeting yet, but I do enjoy getting updates on some of my favorite celebs.

Even though the calendar says it's spring, it sure doesn't feel like it!

Veronica

2 comments: