Search This Blog

Monday, August 4, 2014

Stormy Persuasion by Johanna Lindsey

Stormy Persuasion (Malory-Anderson Family, #11)Stormy Persuasion by Johanna Lindsey
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I enjoyed reading another book from the Malory series. I sometimes had a hard time remembering extended family members from previous books. A family tree would have come in handy. I had a little difficulty focusing on the romance between the main characters, due to a vast number of characters in the story. It left me looking forward to the next novel in the series, which I'm guessing will be Jack Malory's story. I'm left wondering what really happened to her during her ordeal? Hopefully, the next book will elaborate more on it. I recommend this one if you love the Malory's. There's plenty of James and Anthony, but not enough Jeremy.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment