Search This Blog

Friday, September 12, 2014

10 Books That Have Never Left You

Here's my list of 10 books that have never left me, in no particular order.

1.  Beauty and the Beast by Gabrielle-Suzanne Barbot de Villeneuve
2.  A Rose in Winter by Kathleen Woodiwiss
3.  Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte
4.  Until Forever by Johanna Lindsey
5.  The Bride and the Beast by Teresa Medeiros
6.  Immortal Sins by Amanda Ashley
7.  The Giving Tree by Shel Silverstein
8/9. Lords of Midnight series by Teresa Medeiros
10. Left Behind by Tim LaHaye & Jerry B. Jenkins

What are your books?  It doesn't have to be a list; you could name only one or two books that have stayed with you.

I continue to work on revisions for The Whisperer of Storms.  I have a tendency to head-hop with POV, thus I'm remedying that.  I have more time to work on revisions now that school has started.
  
Have a good weekend!

Veronica

1 comment:

  1. One of the books that has stayed with me through the years is The Rainbow Season by Lisa Gregory. Another one is Outlander by Diana Gabaldon, and Phantom by Susan Kay.

    ReplyDelete