Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 4, 2012

A Little About Me

Happy 4th of July!  I got to thinking that I never established my nationality on here.  You probably already guessed that I'm an American and you are correct.  I won't name the state, but we are currently experiencing a heat wave.  That doesn't narrow it down much.  I've lived in the Midwest my whole life.

I am married and we have three children. 

Taking a page from "Stump the Rach":  when I was kid, I listened to music on cassette tapes and LPs.  CDs came along when I was in my mid to late teens.  That's as close as I'll get to revealing my age!

I love books and movies.  I enjoy action, comedy, romance, drama and some sci-fi.  I don't really care for horror, except for vamps. Some of my favorite movies have the score from composer John Williams.  You could say he has written the soundtrack for my novel.  (To be continued in another post.)

Now you know a little more about me.

Veronica

No comments:

Post a Comment